A little advice concerning user profile, What is the best solution ?

Tony B.

Hello Everybody,

I am building a professional website to the attention of companies and their employees.

I made a kind of B2B Marketplace. All Companies will be able to post some classified ads to the attention of the other companies.

I have 2 user profile types: company profile and employee profile.

I was looking for a solution to get one company profile and many employee profiles attached to this company. But after searching, it seems to be impossible. Maybe I have forgotten a solution.

Also, I am thinking to create a directory of Companies (company profile)  and when a user (easysocial profile) is going to post an business ads, the employee user will be easysocial profile and his company profile will be and ads in the directory that will appear in his ads (widget listing). Unfortunately, The limit will be one employee user for one company profile.

I am using jreviews, easysocial, quick2cart, easydiscuss, easyblog, komento, techjoomla extansions... and  other extensions.

My questions are: Do you think "Userprofiles Add-on (jreviews)" is interesting for my project ? Do you know a solution (or extension) to get one company profile with many user profiles (employees) attached to one company and let each user post an ads in my jreviews marketplace ? I don't want let each user employee writing different company infos for the same company. In B2B market, Trust is important.

Thank you in advance for your advice,

Tony