Integrating affiliate with Jreview

Michel

Hi,

Last year I lost my url due a administrative mistake. Now 1 year later I am starting over again with a new url. Partly I could recover my old travel website from a backup but some parts I couldnt. I am looking for someone who can help me to connect csv/xml datafeed from several affiliate sites with the Jreview.

What i need:

• Automatic import by Cronjob
  • Save different import to unplubished hotel listings (only if hotel doesnt excist yet)
  • Automatic delete old hotel Listings data (by update from new csv/xml)
  • A "search&replace" function (travel agencies using different names for the hotels. example. Agency 1 using hotel Pamploma and agency 2 is using Pamploma Hotel. I should have the possiblity to connect this 2 and show one name or have the possibility to change the name by import.
  • There must be a function to convert data to multiselect fields for JReviews (like *value1*value2*value3*)
  • Show data from the csv/xml in the templates. for example the cheapest price from the hotel in the listing overview and all the prices from different travel agencies for that hotel in the detail hotel view.
  • Possibility to make a search selection of this values.

The website is running joomla 3.4.5 and the latest Jreview.

I am looking forward for getting an aswers for who can help me with this.

Kind regards,

Michel

• 3 weeks later...