Mobile Usage

stumpy_dan

On mobile I have set a different instance on the Geomaps Module to allow for a different experience. A few observations:

1) If I set map height at 100% then the map doesn't show at all. Not a big issue as 650px works well for the small screen.

2) If a user hits the "my current location" icon in the search bar then it brings up a radius of maybe a quarter of a mile. I would like this to be configurable and more (in line with the default radius in my components setting which is 40 miles)This would ensure the user would see listings straight away without further clicking. Also I would like to see my location as a different icon on the map so I could see the listings clearly in relation to myself. 

3) For the mobile user I wanted to play with maybe having the default functionality filter as Geo-targeting. When I set this though then the map loads and says there are 50 markers in the viewport but no icons ever actually show when this setting is used. You get a map with no markers visible.  This may be user error and I am still playing  around... but just in case it's a bug I wanted to share early on.