Joomla/JReviews Developer Needed

hollymanie-1444331664

I am a Joomla novice and I am building a site that connects event leaders to audience reviewed experts and presenters to speak at events like conferences, seminars, workshops, ect.  I need some help re-designing and improving UI prior to launch for a professional and polished impression and an improved user flow. The site needs a complete graphics redesign and template modifications.

The site has already been created and is functioning. You can view the site here: www.speaknspark.com. The purpose of the redesign is to create better UI for all users and impart a higher level of professionalism.

The site is built on Joomla 2.5 using the JReviews extension and I would like to migrate it to Joomla 3+. The site will need to add the following JReviews Add-ons: User Profiles, PaidListings and Quick2Cart. The site is be between 25-50 pages similar length and functionality as this site: www.espeakers.com. The site needs a new and an integrated design.

I want it to be built on Joomla and to be compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer versions 8 and newer. It will be hosted on a linux shared hosting account at Rochen.

If you have availability to complete this project, would you please respond with an estimate to the cost and when you would likely complete the site?

If you are a good fit for this project, I have more details and site features for reference.

Thank you!!

Holly Manie

• 4 weeks later...