Need Manual and Concrete examples

oleg mart

Hi, 

Love this new Add On but it seems lack of detailed and exact documentation freaking me out. 

I hate to wast my time and already played 4 hours but hit the walls a few times. 

1) It is east to get lost in the terminology Listings  vs Lists, My lists, Site Lists, User Lists,  - not always it is the clear what is the difference ( and what you mean under Site list - is it list of all users or list of Administrator created?) and also in the module use. 

2) That be nice to get a concrete example for each use: menu + module and have a combination of variations easily to see in the examples. 

3) I created Catch All Lists and the page is 404.What is the purpose for this menu? 

4) Where is the menu Site Lists ( looks like missing)

I need to make:

5) A user list Page that other users can see their listings on the page created by that user. Is it possible and how?

6) The same with the Site. If a Admin created the Site list  - users should see that lists.  Is it possible and how?

7) After installations two modules: one have more options and second does not have additional options. It is the way it is supposed?

8 )  On the page/ Menu for Users lists , there are no admin lists. 

9) Lists page layout is not consistent with layouts on the listing pages:

It should be : 1- Created by Name 2) Title of the list 4) Number of items. 

And that be cool of that page can be sorted by Author name, Title of the listings, Amount of Items in the listing (42).

I wonder of that is possible? 

Love to have this Add-On to full use right now. Pleeease pleeeaaasseee. :'(  

Is it possible and what is the steps. I am freaking out from the confusion and appreciate clear full directions without me guessing and spending too much time, if that is possible. 

Looking forward

Edited by oleg mart