Sub-Listing for Classifieds | Like Amazon MarketPlace

Moiney

Hello everybody !

JReview improves with each new version. Thank you for that, you make an excellent Job !

Let me share with you my wishes for the next.

For my website, I have decided to use JReviews for propose a directory and a product's catalog.

At start i thought use a another component for offer a classified tool.

But I think JReview will be perfect for this job.

However, to improve user experience (like we say now), I think Classified Directories should not be separated.

Because finally, in Classifieds Directories we can find the same products than we have in Product's Catalog.

So, I think than ideal solution should be autorise at all users (not only listing's owner) to add sub-listings in listings.

Thus they will not have to complete the product specifications (they will be already in main-listing's description). They will just informed the product status, address and photos.

And to complete, allow the use of Quick2Cart for each sub-listing, and always with PaidListings Add-on.

For consumers, it will be very practical. He will read review for a products, and will be proposed him to buy directly the product from multi vendors, with differents prices and locations.

And for sellers, they are guaranteed to be visible.

Sub-listing could be interesting for other many uses.

For example in this forum, I read a topic on a person who wanted a sub-listing for each tracks music. The Album is main-listing.

Users can review each tracks, not just the album in its entirety.

An other example, a independent Photographer. He has a main-list to present his company. With sub-listings, he could add detailed services/products. And people will evaluate separately the service used.

Before to open this post, I thought use Listing Relation and Widgets, but I think it will not work.

Because a simple registered member can't edit relation and access to administrator interface.

A user must be able to add his sub-listing very simply, like a classic listing.

Sub-listing will be a very very interesting feature, not only for me.

With this, JReviews will become a marketplace. Like Amazon !

It would be great, right ?

If you too Owner JReviews, you are interested with a sub-listing feature too, respond here please.

Thus demonstrate to the development team that this feature is really desired.

Thank you very much.

Philippe