Complaints website with JReviews

met gold

I have a website project to build from the scratch. Briefly, this will be a website where the consumers claim their complaints about the products or services that they received from the suppliers/producers and the suppliers will try to response the claims such as repairing of a product in order to keep the brand reputation. So, there will be two poles system in which the majority formed by the consumers and minority formed by the suppliers. My platform will give opportunity to the consumers to get higher services from the suppliers and also will give opportunity to the suppliers to keep or increase their reputation.

Please check the website sikayetvar(dot)com, this site will be similar but it will not be a clone.

I think Jreviews fits my needs, therefore I bought it and Template. I am looking for some professional who can help me on this project:

1. First of all, an overall consultation is needed about hosting company and their plans to choose.

2. This project will be done in two stages, functionality and design. Functionality is related to all types of adjustment including coding for the structural part of website, and design is related to look and feel part of the website such as colors, shapes, type of fonts, etc. I am looking for someone to do functionality part.

3. Joomla will be basis to the system and I want to resolve the issues with extensions, modules and plugins created for Joomla. Coding will be the last option, if it is not possible to resolve it with these pre-created solutions.

4. The website will serve to Azerbaijan, so it would be multilingual platform where we can first create everything in English, then translate to Azerbaijan language. Everything means the guide part of website, menu names, button names, predefined comments by system. Inputs by the users (consumers and suppliers) i.e. complaints and responses will be totally in Azerbaijan language. The other guidance languages will be Russian and Turkish.

These are main issues that I can define. I am waiting for your offers.