No pagination, merge listing and media submission, merge fields etc.

Alex Alexo

Hi!  ;)

These may all seem to much to ask, right....

But I think they are still worth mentioning.

1. I think the pagination should be replaced by automatic loading of more listings once the user scrolls down. Its eveywhere in social media nowadays and it saves times, its less confuseing for the user etc.

2. Submition form is a very powerfull tool but I think theres a problem with submitting images after the listing. I know there is a problem of space with the media form. But it could be integrated with the listing submition simply by puting them in seperate tabs (eg Facebook status update). There is no need to have them one loading after the other is submited. It doesnt feel natural, it is confusing for the user, and (I think) its unusual.

3. The third one is kind of to much to ask, definitely. But here goes...

I would like to see a superfield. One that can do many things at the same time. Embed videos, do click to search, geolocate, recognise URLs, just like social media submition forms. Saves immense time and space. Motivates users to post more.

4. Make a submission module. So that its possible to place a submition form everywhere on the site. I have no idea how this could be done practicaly. But it must not be very difficult. It would mean a lot more flexibility for Jreviews. (Already by far the most flexible component out there)

If I had to vote for which one feels more urgent I would vote for no 2.

Than 4,... 1 and 3.

Jreviews fan!

Alex