Create Buttons

Curbwise

Hello everyone,

I did some searching around the forum and could not find a solution, so please redirect me if this has already been asked...

I previously used a template named Gavern, which is similar to ireview. This template allowed me to create buttons by creating a Custom HTML module, adding text, and a little code. This would create a button with any text I want inside, which can link anywhere. The template documentation listed a few color options, etc.

I am a satisfied iReview 3 user and would like to know if the same functionality exists. Is it possible to create buttons for viewers to click on besides creating a sidebar or menu-looking module? Attached is a screenshot of what I would like to achieve and the code I entered in the other template to make it happen.

UPDATE: I just found the thread link below which I was able to use to create my button. I was unable to find this in the documentation however. Can someone please advise what my options are for button parameters? Are there different button options I am not aware of? What about button sizes?

http://www.reviewsforjoomla.com/forum/index.php?topic=26701.0

Thank you!

post-13554-14242990711027_thumb.png

post-13554-14242990711127_thumb.png