Add My Favorites Wish List feature to jReviews

bruinscribe

We need modifications made to an existing property management portal site that uses Joomla. Web site URL is www.savvylandlord.com. This is a PAID job. We have a sizable budget for this project. Anybody with the proper Joomla skill set is encouraged to contact us.

We want to add a My Favorites button and functionality to jReviews component. We want users to be able to create a personal Wish List of their favourite plumbers, painters, and other service providers from the companies listed in the master Vendor Directory. This new personal list would need to be saved and attached to the registered user's name in Community Builder user profile. This will require a Community Builder Plugin.

Users should be able to also easily DELETE any companies in their My Favorites list from within Community Builder and link back to jReviews company detail page. We will provide custom png buttons for programmer to integrate.

There doesn't seem to be much action on this particular forum, but I'm hoping someone knowledgeable in jReviews and Community Builder will step up and help out. Did I mention we pay good money?  :)

• 1 month later...