Programming needed: Load 3rd party module to paid listing

TiLi

Dear all,

I am looking for someone who can help me with some probably fairly easy programming - as I am in the launch phase of my project, budget is pretty low, so pragmatic help is very much appreciated  ;)

I am running a jreviews page with paid listings add on, that offers cosmetic studios a place to create a profile and get reviewed. Now I want to integrate the option for users to book into a calender for each studio. I want to integrate a SaaS module, that ensures signle sign-on from a joomla page to a calendar service. It should do the following:

1) If a studio in jreviews bought the highest payment plan, the module should load to the studio profile page

2) The module should then link to the individual calendar of the respective studio.

The SaaS owner provides a ready to use module for joomla. This module provides single-sign on functionality and links to a calendar that has to be defined within the backend view of the module. So what I need to be done is to adapt the module in a way that it does not take the calendar name from the module backend input but flexibly loads the calendar name of the studio profile page it loads to.

Also I need to selectively load the module as a custom variable.

I would appreciate an offer for the programming work

Thank you and best

Romy

• 4 months later...