Confusion on Update/Base Plans

Danilo

Hi there,

i've got confused on creating paid plans.

I created 3 plans for same category:

4ihg.jpgbj06d.jpg

and 2 Upgrades:

w8nx.jpg

My aim is to let user choose which plan use to add a new listing: FREE, GOLD or PLATINUM.

If user choose FREE, after he has to be able to upgrade to GOLD or PLATINUM.

If user choose GOLD, after he has to be able to upgrade to PLATINUM

If user starts with FREE and after a while he upgrade to GOLD, he has to be able to upgrade to PLATINUM.

With these plans created i've got the following results:

- adding a new listing: user can choose 1 out of 3 Plans available - OK

- adding a new listing on FREE plan, after that, clicking on UPGRADE, popup shows either GOLD+PLATINUM Plans and 2 Upgrades available. - ISSUE - it should show up only upgrades. If i delete Upgrade Plans, UPGRADE option disappear from listing on FREE plans.

- If i upgrade a FREE plan to a GOLD plan (choosing the upgrade FREE to GOLD) it works. When i decide to UPGRADE again to PLATINUM by clicking upgrade, popups shows me 2 base Plans again as option (GOLD and PLATINUM) ISSUE ,and below it shows the only upgrade available (PLATINUM)

Question 1.

Is there any way to avoid Base plans to appear on Upgrades procedures?

Question 2.

If i want to charge $9.90/w on GOLD subscription plan and $19.90/w on PLATINUM subscription plan. If the user will subscribe GOLD and after he will choose to subscribe on PLATINUM, should i setup an upgrade from GOLD to PLATINUM based on incremental $ charge ($10), or paid-listings add-on will cancel the GOLD subscription once the payment for PLATINUM will be cleared (so i have to setup PLATNUM at $19.90/w)?

Ps. i'm clearing chace and file-r. on each step.

Thanks for your help.