Custom work

Alex.1

Hi there,

I need some custom work for Jreviews.

If you're interested and you can help please quote me separately for each of the 2 points.

If you need some more info please do not hesitate to ask.

1. Integration with Rsforms pro (http://www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-form.html).

I will use a form to let the users contact multiple people that are listed in Jreviews.

I was able to pull the data from Jreviews (to select the right category and to apply other filters) but I can't dynamically change the city.

For example a user needs a quote from translators in London.

The process: The user will first select a city from a dropdown (there will be only cities where translators actually are available). After that, the city must be inserted into the query showing all the translators from London.

As well I will need a 'select all' checkbox for the translators field.

I used this documentation: http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/94-auto-populate-a-list-from-a-table.html

2.Replacing joomla summary(intro text) field

====What I want to achieve:

I want to use Joomla smart search for a quick search. The problem is that by default joomla search is looking into summary and description fields.

==== How I want to do it

I was thinking of replacing the summary field with my own tags and the city field.

For example in the same search box users could type: translator in London.

I would have a MULTISELECT tag field : jr_tags with options like: translator, interpreter, etc.

====Where I am right now

Based on a tip from the forum I was able only to make it work only if the listing owner chooses only one option... and the result would be for ex: "Translator in London".

===== Problem ++++

When the listing owner chooses more than 1 option the result would be for ex: "TranslatorInterpretor in London". And I would like to be a list like:

Translator in London

Interpreter in London

I got a code suggestion from Alejandro (thanks again) but I couldn't tweak it to produce the result I want:

"var summary = [],

city = jQuery(".jr_city option:selected").text();

jQuery('.jr_tags option:selected').each(function() {

var tag = jQuery(this).text();

summary[] = tag + " in " + city;

});

jQuery("#dsummary").val(summary.join());

"

--

Kind regards,

Alex

alxttr[at]gmail[dot]com