I need help for a configuration of my JReviews

cromaplus

(I apologize for my English, I'm Italian and I translate with google translate)

Good morning to everyone here in the forum, I need help for a configuration of my JReviews, I would like the files and downloads are only visible to logged-in users and not for visitors to see the books but not to videre downloads and files attached, and if you can create a personalized cover to use if I can not find the original cover with the title in automatic writing and the logo of my site, the thing that I need urgently is to limit the display of download and file attachments to unregistered users

Buongiorno a tutti i presenti nel forum, avrei bisogno di aiuto per una configurazione del mio jreviews, vorrei che i file e i download siano visibili solo per utenti registrati e non per i visitatori, far vedere i libri ma non far videre i download e i file in allegato, e se possibile creare una copertina personalizzata da utilizzare se non trovo la copertina originale, con il titolo in automatico scritto e il logo del mio sito, la cosa che mi serve urgente è quella di limitare la visualizzazione dei download e dei file allegati agli utenti non registrati

• 5 months later...