JReviews - Extend with a little workflow and payment module

Stephan Hardtmann

Hi guys,

i need a quote for the following little project:

##########################

What we need?

We are using JReviews to find listings of people which are registred.

That is not the problem.

No we want to build a workflow like the following:

An unregistered User should find in the listing details a link with a formular like the inquiry form.

Now the user should be able to insert in this formular his contact information,

also some information like an article number, adress, aso,

and a free text field to discribe something and a submit button with recapture option for security.

What should happened in the background now:

All the information should now be send via internal Mail or PM in JoomSocial to the listed people the user have found before.

Also these some informations (Article Card: article number, Address aso) should be saved in the joomla Database. (You can create a new table if you need).

Now the listed people got a seperate Usermenue link in which they could read the informations the got from any free user.

At the right or at the buttom of these informations they has the ability to accept or decline these informations.

These informations are comparable as a task for the listed people.

Now the free user got the accept or decline information of the task from the listed people.

When the listed people accept this task, the normal user has to pay for that task over paypal, credit card or offline payment. They payed for the task but sends the money to our payment account.

So we act as a trustee.

When the payment with paypal or credit card is done by the user, the listed people got the information,

that the user has payed the task. When a offline payment was done by the user, we should be able to mark the task as payed, and the listed people got theinformation that the user has payed the task.

Now the listed people will doing there job / there task and has now the ability to extend / fullfill the information card of that article. Nobody except us should see these changes in the article card! Also there should be a submit button.

When the listed people now submit these informations, we are able to publish these informations

for all users, also the free user which was the customer for that informations.

Also we are sending the money to the listed people, except these informations are not sufficient, so we send the money back to the free user.

The user got now an email with the information and a link to review the listed people.

Also now every free user should be able to make a search over all articles by the article number.

A Plugin will be great to place it whereever i want on my site.

I also need the ability to delete some articles.

########################

Lots of information, but i think very simple to solve.

Thanks for contacting me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...