Jreviews - Jomsocial Events Modules

BarFactory

I have been looking to integrate Jreviews with Jomsocial events for quite a while now.  I finally have a developer who already publishes Joomla Modules and is willing to develop this as a supported module moving forward.

I have a price to get this started and am looking for others who need this functionality to pitch in on the initial development costs. Once completed, you will have access to the download but like many other canned mods, will have to maintain a subscription with the developers site for updates and support.

Please message me if you are interested. Once we have enough people interested to split the initial dev costs, we'll determine everyone's share. The developer has the ability to collect payments on their site so once we meet the initial costs, he will begin the project.

Project Overview:

Provide ability for a listing owner in Jreviews to clik a link when managing their listing and quickly add an event into the JomSocial events section.  When adding an event, there should be a new field added where a user can start typing the name of their listing and when selected, the location details for that listing should auto populate into the address fields of the event form. 

Once created, the event details page should then display the listing name and hyperlink to the listing detail page in jreviews.

In Jreviews, there should be a list of events for that listing and when the name of the event is clicked, it would link to the event detail page in jreviews.

I would like this to be coded in a way that can be installed as a plugin or module with no hacks made to the original files in jreviews or jomsocial if possible.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...