Creating A Menu With Links to Listings

nicholas

In a nut shell im trying to create a menu for users that will include the name, overall user avg, and one selected field for the product and then on the next line it will prices under it for different amounts there will be 6 different amounts for each products.  Example layout.

(name of product) - (field)                                                                                                                  (user avg rating)

price 1             price 2              price 3             price 4                price 5                price 6        

The store listing author i want to give the ability to add multiple products that way.  Ways i have thought about how to complete this.

1) Find a way to use the widgets-app which i do own and code it to let users post it onto the site field allowing code in it.

2) Find a way to use the fields related listing widget that allows the user to add that field multiple times to list multiple products and have it grab the rating and selected field info i want.

3) Have it setup in the form field generator something like this.

[type product name]   [Price]  [Price]   [Price]   [Price]   [Price]   [Price]  (Click here to another product)

I think something like this other people will really enjoy if they have a way to let store owners list products they have.