Ajax bug fix on submit page

boliviano

Hi there,

I need someone to take a look at my jreviews submit page in the front end. The page is widely customised with an ajax-search function for the listing title and a special claim the listing function if the listing title is already available. This worked very well for the whole submit page for a while. It stopped working some time ago, probably while one of the last jreviews updates. Something now interferes with the Auto Complete UI-function for multiple and single select fields (p.e. related listings function) which are used at different places in my submit and review forms. The custom ajax function for the listing title still works without problems.

For the other Ajax-UI-Fields you can not choose any text which is shown below (in the drop down field), when entering search words above. So everything works still fine untill you try to choose one of the entries shown below the ui-field.  The entries disappear, when you move the mouse over the search results.

I attached a screenshot of the drop-down.

I need someone with good jreviews and ajax experience to find the conflict and fix it. If you need further information, please write me a message or send me a quote.

Thank you

Sascha

post-9060-14242990537201_thumb.png