Invoicing at time of order and PDF Invoices, and Upgrades requirements

capeinfo

Hi Alejandro

I've been using Akeebasubs to handle the subscription side of PaidListings but, since they are no longer providing support, I must now get PaidListings to work for me.

The problems I am facing are:

1.  INVOICES

The invoice is only generated after payment is made.  In South Africa, for offline payments, people only pay on presentation of the invoice and the invoice number is required for payment to be made.

Is there a way for the invoice to be generated when the order is generated?  (In Akeebasubs, this is one of the options.)  

The only alternative I can think of is to rename Orders to Invoices, and use them as the Invoice.  But that will probably mess up the tracking of payments.  (I have managed to add a new field for Customer Order #, which many customers require on their invoices.)

2. UPGRADES

The instructions state: "Upgrade plan available only for listings with a never expiring base plan. Select 'One Time Payment' and 'Never Expires' to make upgrade plan available in all listings."

I need upgrades to work from Free or Trial Plan (preferably with an expiry date) or a One Time Payment (with an expiry date) to One Time Payment with an expiry date.

How can I achieve this?  Do I need to employ a developer to tackle a major hack?

3.  ORDERS NOT BEING PLACED

I's using the PaidListings Beta version on my development domain.  Orders placed generate an email but don't reflect in "My orders".  I don't know if this is a bug in Beta.

4.  EMAILED PDF INVOICES

I need PDF Invoices to be attached to emails sent for Orders and accept that I will have to get a developer to implement this for me.  Are you aware of anyone else who has done this and do you have any tips on how best this can be achieved?

Thanks

Carl