migrated to joomla 3 and mobile customization's broke - looks terrible

Michelle Merema

Hi,

We've been having a number of issues with trying to get our mobile version to look 'ok' with ireview2. We've never been satisfied with it, but did manage to modify the header image and convert the menu for mobile devices. Having said this, the drop down menu was not suitable anyway as the sub-menu items also displayed in the same menu and made it difficult to follow.

Since we migrated from 2.5 to 3.1.5, anything regarding mobile display in the custom.css no longer work and our dropdown menu has now failed also.

I've been trying to find documentation on setting up and modifying the mobile styles but haven't found much at all. The site as it is currently from mobile devices is not at all close to acceptable in promoting the content on our site.

We really really need some help and advice! To get an idea of what I'm talking about, please visit and compare our site using both pc and mobile devices - http://loudgamer.com

I really hope someone has some tips and tricks to help us with this, as well as answers to our new found issues after migrating! I really love this template, just wish it was easier to modify the layout for mobile devices.

Michelle