Copuple of questions

Johannes

So here is a couple of things I encountered while playing around with the paid-listings addon.

1. The least important: The subscription payment type seems not to work in sandbox mode with paypal. This is the least important problem because I tried it in the enabled mode and here everything works fine. In the sandbox mode after the paypal process is completed and the customer is sent back to the website, the listing is shown (in the backend) as unpaid and the status as incomplete. The Txn Data info is completely empty. I tried the same paypal account settings with a one-time payment plan (sandbox mode) and here everything works fine, so it is not the usual currency/primary email address problem. But, as I said, in the usual enabled mode + subscription plan this works fine.

2. With a subscription plan, after the paypal checkout is completed, the customer is sent back to the website but ends up at the homepage. With a one-time pament plan however he is shown the order confirmation site. Is this supposed to be that way/can you change it?

3. To allow the listing owner to edit his listing I have to set the access overrides in the listing type settings to allow all "Registered" users the edit. Than actually, only the listing owner can update his listing, but not the other registered users. That seems to be unusual, but I haven't come accross any actual problems with it.

4. After checkout for a subscription is completed and cancelled immediately afterwards, the whole subscription is reverted, meaning that the already paid for listing is immediately unlisted and the money refunded. I guess this is rather connected to paypal than to the paid-listings addon right, so I might ask there?

Regards,

Johannes