Better reviews system

Alex.1

Hi Alejandro, Kristian and other Reviewsforjoomla lovers!

I would really like to see an improved reviews system. The actual one is ok but it lacks a few elements that could really make it closer to what the people really need.

1. The ranking system. At the moment the ranking is calculate based on the average ranking.

The nr of reviews is not taken into account and that makes that listings with 4.7 average rating and 50 reviews are ranked lower than listings with 5.0 average rating and only 2 reviews.

Introducing a minimum nr of reviews before calculating the rating I think could help us.

2. Reviewers profile types.

This could be helpful in the sense that users could make a more accurate opinion when reading reviews from users matching their profile.

I know you're not TripAdvisor, Ebay, Google or Apple... and nevertheless your piece of software is one amongst the best (and adding your fabulous support it make it even better. ).

Have you considered improving the reviews system? What are the issues that you encounter? Not enough manpower? Would you have to rise the licence price in order to provide better features?

I think soon Reviewsforjoomla will be 7 years old.... I wish you another 50 happy years from now on!

Kind regards,

Alex