ELance Job - Need help with uploading images to JReviews using CSV Import.

Erick Kenaston

Hey guys, I posted this job to ELance, please bid there, if interested: https://www.elance.com/job/41185029/proposals?eventId=165792509

Hey guys, I have another project for my Joomla site that I need help with. Basically, I need someone to upgrade to the new version of Joomla for me. It is my understanding that the new version will allow me to upload images into the individual JReviews listings using CSV Import. So the tasks I need are as follows:

1. Update JReviews so that I can include images in the listings. (I would do this but I am afraid I will screw something up and I already have a couple thousand products listed)

2. Set everything up internally so that I will be able to submit images with my listings.

3. Give me step by step instructions on what I need to do to get images to show on my JReviews listings using CSV Import. I am new to Joomla, and am not very technical, so I will need clear instructions.

Please do not bid on this if you do not have not worked with JReviews & CSV Import before, please do not bid if you haven't already used CSV Import to add images to JReviews listings. I will need to see JReviews sites you have done work for in the past.