Going from a free trial to a Basic service

stumpy_dan

Hi there,

I am looking to offer 3 packages. The first is a free trial for three months and then the user chooses between a Basic package (monthly subscription or they can an annual fee) and a Premium package (again monthly subscription or they can an annual fee).

Part of the benefits of the premium package is they will get 15 photos rather than 3 photos in the basic.  They will also have some custom fields in the premium package like being able to show their Twitter and Facebook links that isn't available in the Basic. I would also like to make Video a feature of the Premium but not the basic package and finally they will be "featured" by default in the premium package.

So first question is does that all sound feasible to set up? I sense it is all OK except the Video part?

Second question is I would like to offer them all the features of the premium package during the free three month trail period. If a user then chooses the basic package and they have uploaded 10 photos which now reverts to three and or a video etc and so on what then happens? does it just hide the other 7 photo's or the Twitter link for example?

Also is it possible for a Basic plan user to upgrade to a Premium and vica versa (if they are on monthly subscriptions)?

If they pay annually I am assuming not but if they do pay annually I guess I could offer an upgrade package for these users?

Kind regards

Daniel