Owner's reply as paid feature

Sebastian Bunescu

Hi, I have looked at the other thread that deals with this, and I want something slightly different. Instead of the button "reply to this review" to not show at all for non-paying members, I'd like it to show, but when they click on it, a popup will tell them that it is a paid feature only and give them a link to the payment plans.

right now, in review_layout.thtml I have:

if (Sanitize::getInt($review['Criteria'],'state')!=2) {
				if ($Paid->getVar('premium',$listing)==1) {
                   echo $Routes->ownerReply(__t("Reply to this review",true),$review,array('class'=>'jrButton','id'=>'jr_ownerReplyLink'.$review['Review']['review_id']));
			} else {
			    echo WHAT DO I ECHO HERE TO GET THE SAME BUTTON LINKING TO A DIFF POPUP??
                   }

} else {
                   if ($Paid->getVar('premium',$listing)==1) {
				echo $Routes->ownerReply(__t("Reply to this comment",true),$review,array('class'=>'jrButton','id'=>'jr_ownerReplyLink'.$review['Review']['review_id']));
			} else {
			    echo WHAT DO I ECHO HERE TO GET THE SAME BUTTON LINKING TO A DIFF POPUP??
			} 
               }

Also, is this the only file i need to change? aka, are clients able to post owner's reply off of different pages?

I also thought of maybe modifying the create.thtml file in the owner's reply folder. I figure I can wrap that html form in a php if clause , and if the $Paid->getVar is not set, then they get a spiel about how the need to join to access that feature. would that make more sense?  is the $Paid->getVar available in create.thtml ?

• 2 years later...