Use features of paidlistings

MarcoW

Hi,

I think about whether I really need paid listings. Paidlistings is a very great extension but for my requirements there is maybe an other way without the extension.

I've thought about and hope you can help me a little bit.

So whats´s the best way to make the features of paidlistings also available?

At my project there should be a free plan and I want to make 2 orders possible, the first order should be able to display extra custom fields, a “inquiry” button and the summary in listings, and the second should be the same but should be additionally “featured”.

The only way I know, to control this by joomla user-groups like the custom fields, that shouldn´t be a problem. But how can I set the listings from a specific user group to “featured” automatic? And how can I hide the summary in the free plan?

Is that anyway possible without paidlistings?

Is it maybe also possible to assign different templates to user groups in jreviews? Because I want to assign the “_tabs” template to a specific user group.

So i would create a order form with RS forms or else and after submit the form I can assign the customers manually to the correct user group. By this way I also would have a save (german) order-confirmation and the listings never expire anyway.

Thanks

Marco