Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

localsgaming

iReview2 and Mobile Ads

localsgaming

As soon as I deploy the iReview2 template, I would like to roll out specific ads for the mobile site.  Where do I put the google adsense mobile code? I am currently working with the template on my development site now.

With the responsive template, I can show different modules to different client types so I am hoping that I can do the same with the adsense code.  Thanks in advance.

Kristian

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

localsgaming

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Kristian

localsgaming

Christian Thiessen

Kristian

localsgaming

localsgaming

rsangion

Kristian

love jreviews

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.