Jomsocial/Jreviews Listing Integration

Clint Redwine

I'm looking for someone to add more listing features to Jreviews. Currently, Jreviews only allows a user to add a listing to their "favorites." I would like my users to be able to organize book listings into a number of categories: favorites, to-be-read, and read. I would also like icons at the top of each listing just like the favorite icons, but one for how many times that listing has been added to the "to-be-read" list and how many times it has been added to the "read" list, just like how the "favorites" list works right now. I would like all three lists to work seamlessly. A user will be able to change a listing from "to-be-read" to the "read" list after they have read the book, or remove the listing from a list all together. I would also like for these lists to show up on the user's jomsocial profile page, just like the favorites list.

Contact me if you are confident you can make these changes. I'd like a lasting solution -- one that will hold up even when I upgrade jReviews. I don't want to have to re-hire someone to code the changes each time I upgrade jReviews or JomSocial.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...