Two base plans and upgrade orders

Nathalie Bünger

Hello!

We try to find a way for the following scenario:

- 1 free limited plan which expires after 1 month

- 3 Single Payment Plans (basic, plus and premium) which are all expires after 3 month

- 3 Subscription Plans (basic, plus and premium) which are all expires after 1 month

We configured the basic subscription plan as default plan. If the free limited plan expires the user have to choose renewal and choose a paid plan. That works after the first expiration mail is sended. If the same user choosed the basic Subscription Plan will upgrade to plus or premium he wan´t see it in My Paidlistings.

Here are my questions:

1. Is it possible that all expired listings are not shown anymore in the frontend until they are renewed or have paid for an upgrade?

2. Is the basic subscription plan set as default the right way for my scenario?

I have found this in another topic:

"You can create two base plans, one free without images and fields, and one paid plan that includes images and fields.

Users that choose the free plan during the listing submission will be able to order upgrade plan later, and users that choose a paid plan will not need to order upgrade plan later."

3. Is it anyway possible for users that choose a paid plan to order upgrade plan (pus or premium in my scenario)?

Thanks in advance

Kindest Regards

Manuel