JReviews theme changes

Elvic

Hello,

I'm looking for a developer/designer able to make changes to the way JReviews works on my site. I'm using the iReview template.

Essentially I'd like to do the following:

1. Change the stars in JReviews to red for Editor ratings and blue for User ratings. These need to be used for all the JReviews modules.

2. Add a slideshow option for the first photo position at the top of the JReview.

3. Add an optional YouTube position within the review body. Not all reviews will have a video.

4. Enable images to be added within the body of the JReview. (At the moment I can't seem to add images. I'm not sure this is because TinyMCE is not available in my JReviews installation.)

5. Add a coloured section at the bottom of the review to hold the Pros (good points) and Cons (bad points) for each review.

6. Remove the unecessary Editor review section at the bottom of the review. The summary and main body of the JReview is the Editor review and the section at the bottom is not needed.

7. Change the look of the formatting of the User reviews. Take off the border and replace it with just a line above and below the User review. Remove the User avatar.

Please contact me if you are interested.