Submitting Pictures

Aaron Melton

First of all I love JReviews. I hope someday I can give something back to this community. However I would like to add a few new features to my site that are not included in JReviews. For example my site allows users to review dog parks, but their is no way to upload pictures to the listing unless you are the listings owner. I want anyone to be able to upload photos to a listing like Yelp. Videos too would be nice since that seems to be the way everything is headed. I also want it to be super easy. Like take a picture of your dog at the dog park, press one button or two buttons and you are done. Another feature I would like to add is widget that allows a pet service to display their PetCheck Reviews rating on their website.

My big question are these in scope for next upgrade? I need to know because I plan on raising money for the development of my site. It would be nice if I could share what I develop on my site back with the JReviews community. I think in order to do that I should not be reinventing something JReviews is already doing. Can you give a projected roadmap of features coming down the line?

• 2 months later...