Facebook Send Button Not Sending Correct Listing

localsgaming

I sent a support ticket a while back KDQ-515962 because I had an issue with the jreviews social media integration not sending users to the right place.  The solution was to turn off joomla caching or replace the ireview social media integration with a component like addthis.  You logged in to check it out and determined that it was related to a bug within the latest version of joomla's caching.  The workaround was to enable joomla's system caching plugin and disable all global caching.  

Just curious about the status of this issue.  My page performance is suffering more as my traffic is increasing (woohoo).  The system caching plugin does not seem to cache as well as the global caching..

Just curious if you have an update and if anyone else has experienced the problem or determined a workaround.  I wanted to put it out there before I implement addthis.

Also- with the new version of iReview being released later this month, I was curious if any of the changes could potentially resolve this issue.

Thanks!