CB + CBsubs + Paidlisting

mikkox

hello

I'm currently testing CBSubs for see what kind of features this CB plugin provide. I use already your Paidlisting addon and is a great component for let us manage listing and show/hide field in Jreviews Plan.

However the features provided in Paidlisting are of course allowed to work only with Jreview and are also not always tailored for well manage a multi-language site. My goal was also to be able to create group and plan (using CBSubs) for place specific users inside and allow them to interact or not with some other components...

Like you probably know, CBSubs is quite powerful and it permit to make a lot things. One of them is to make Sql Action with other components and even with other non Joomla scripts. I would like to know if is possible to enable/disable Jreview Paidlistings Plan using CBSubs... In practice that mean I would like use only CBSubs for manage all kind of member/subscription/plans instead to use Paidlistings. Of course Paidlistings remain mandatory for let us define witch listings fields must be hide/show according to configured Plan but I imagine the handling of each Plan can be made using CBSubs.

So can you tell me please what kind of Sql action I would need for be able to enable/disable Paidlisting plan??

Actually I have 2 Paidlisting Plan SILVER (free) and and upgrade GOLD plan (Paid). All SILVER listing are already "ordered" that mean a users will simply take the control of his own existent SILVER listing.

I suppose for be able to manage this is necessary to configure each Paidlisting Plan to be free plan and not to make paid the GOLD plan.

Please note my setup is made in a way that a user can own and manage only one listing. So the Sql action must simply make possible to enable or disable a GOLD Plan.

Many thank