Need more infos about Featured listing

mikkox

hello

I have a Silver free base plan (applied by default to all of my imported listings) and a Gold Featured upgrade paid plan. Actually I making some test for well understand how it work and for manage all kind of scenario for avoid bad surprise... I'm unclear about some points and the PDF doc don't explain all:

- I don't understand how to delete the Featured status of a listing in case, for any reason, I need to downgrade the listing before his expiration. What I'm supposed to do? I tried to delete the Gold order but the listing remain Featured even if the listing are well downgraded to Silver. I tried also to choose NO in the order "Featured" option before delete the order...but the listing is always featured. Now I have 2 Silver featured listing and normally the Featured status is only for Gold plan.. How to do for delete this 2 Featured listing ???

- In the order we have "Order active" with option No or Yes - Leave inactive for renewals. That mean if I want be able to warn the user before expiration (with the auto-email sending process) of is subscription cycle, I must choose the option No ??

- When using the Offline handler payment, is possible also to add all Bank infos inside the confirmation message?? I suppose is possible but it require to add some code inside the email template... Can you tell me how to do please ? Is always better to provide this kind of info in all possible manner in case the user are unable, for any reason, to login in his account for see Bank data... Typically he can place an order today but want pay offline many days later...

- I tried to use the "Expiration Testing" feature for see if the email notification are sent but without success. My settings about that are: First expiration notification enabled on 30 days / Final expiration notification enabled on 7 days with the "Expiration Testing" checkbox ticked. I changed the expiration date of a Gold listing to 15 days before and also to "today". I displayed some listing in frontend, liek explaned, for trigger the notification....but I did not receive any email... What I do wrong ???

thank

• 2 weeks later...