Problems with geocoding field with Click2Add function and markers overlaping

Bartosz Dawida

Hello

I am a new JReviews user and during configuring it I found 2 problems

1. In Geomap configuration I  set single select field with Click2Add function as jr_city field.

During geocoding location on a New Listing Form (MapIt button), I got window with error "Address could not be geocoded. Modify the address..." It happens only when I enter small cities' and coutries' name (for example 'Huta' or 'Czudec' in Poland). Big  cities are geocoded correctly.

For a test I put these names in single select list in Custom Fields Manager (by Add/Edit option). I chose it in New Listing Form and now all is geocoded correctly.

In Firebug I noticed that values currently added by Click2Add get suffix '|click2add'.

Isn't it purpose of the error?

2. My website doesn't need accurate geocoding. It is enough that user enters city name without street name.

Unfortunately it provides to the markers overlaping. For example if there are 3 listings to 1 city, only 1 marker is visible, because 2 others are in the same position.

Could you give me an advice, how to make all the markers visible on the map without the necessity of manual coordinates' changing?

Thanks in advance

bd