Unable to save and print Detail Account on invoice

mikkox

hello

Some questions:

1) Under the Tab "Account details" customer can fill some field with his data. When I try to do that and when I click to Save button, data seem to be saved (even if no confirmation alert or other appear) but if I logout and login I loose all this data. It is normal ??

2) If I try to print Invoice just after filled the customer data no data appear to invoice...I don't know why. A bug ?

3) However personally instead to ask the customer to fill again his data, I would like simply retrieve some custom field where his data is already filled (all my listings concerning enterprise not products) like address, zip and city. In my case who will order something is the owner of the enterprise so is this data enterprise who must present on the invoice. So I try to modify the theme "paidlistings_invoice_detail.thtml" and to change this code:

<?php if($name!=''):?><?php echo $name;?><br /><?php endif;?>
            <?php if($business!=''):?><?php echo $business;?><br /><?php endif;?>
            <?php if($address!=''):?><?php echo nl2br($address);?><br /><?php endif;?>
            <?php if($country!=''):?><?php echo $country;?><br /><?php endif;?>
            <?php if($tax_id!=''):?><?php echo $tax_id;?><?php endif;?>

with this code:

<?php echo $listing_info['listing_title'];?>
<?php echo $CustomFields->field('jr_street',$listing); ?>
<?php echo $CustomFields->field('jr_zip',$listing); ?> <?php echo $CustomFields->field('jr_city',$listing); ?>

..but this don't work because I get half blank invoice and nothing is displayed except the header... I imagine is not possible to include custom field code inside this theme??

thank

PS: The issue mentioned in 1 and 2 was made using last stable 2.3 version and Firefox.