Incomplete Order

Ben Lake

Hello

Having some major problems with the PaidListings Addon - At the moment we have a free listing type whcih has an upgrade to become featured, i set the Featured upgrade to Free / Trial for testing purposes but it never moves past the screen displayed below. I've waited for like 5 minutes but it never times out, so i closed the window and cehcked the Paid Listings Orders in the backend and it says the order is Incomplete. I do not have moderation turned on.

So i changed the Featured Listing to a paid/subscription for the price of 0.01 and went thru the paypal process of upgrading the listing, thinking that maybe the Free / Trial was screwing up the ordering process. This time it took my thru the payment process and back to my website with a message saying that an email had been sent out which i'd need to use to confirm my order. No email was recieved and the order status was set to Failed. The money however left my paypal account...

Obviously this is very very bad, its bad that the system is bugging out and not upgrading the listing, but awful that its still taking payments anyway. On top of that we're launching the site within the next 48 hours...

I've also noticed that with Email Notifications (Admin Order Placed ) enabled it will not allow me to go thru to the Paypal page and instead stalls on the Place Order screen... Oh, and the notification Emails that i recieve for upgrading as a user all come thru saying that payment is incomplete...

*update - email functionality seems to have ceased entirely now...

Please help...

post-8893-14242989011189_thumb.jpg

post-8893-14242989011754_thumb.jpg

post-8893-1424298901241_thumb.jpg