Ads Factory (Auction / RBids Components from The Factory)

Ben Lake

Hello, i'm setting up a classifieds directory using Ads Factory and have purchased Jreviews..

We had thought about replacing the Ads Factory system with jreviews for consistancy to business listings, but dont quite think it would function in the way required, plus we've forked out a fair amount of money on Ads Factory so will probably keep it...

Anyway, i'm trying to follow the guide for Intergration so that i can add reviews to each published Ad and i'm getting lost - i'm intermediate at PHP but the guide itself seems pretty advanced (CB example - looked at the comprofiler file and its.. just hugely complicated). Also their templates use the {smarty} php stuff which just throws me - its annoying, limits customization and makes it quite tricky to work out how to call specific varaibles, god knows why they used it in the first place, point is i'm stumped.

Could anyone help in producing this integration? All of The Factories components use the same framework so just doing this once would help create be reuseable plugin for a pantheon of components.. which cant be a bad thing..

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for your time, you stay classy.

- Ant / Ben