Is PaidListings for me ?>

BigDutch#2

I`m slowly (very slowly) rebuilding my site and am thinking PaidListings add-on is a possibility. 

I already have a jReviews directory where i (as the admin) control all listing content and some listings i have listed as 'featured' where i list additional content item custom field and documents for download etc.  This is done by a if statement in the theme file.

In future i would like to allow 'add ownership' to a content item which will allow control of a couple of custom fields relating to the content item, then if the (new) owner wants to expand the information available in the listing they can go from a 'free' to a 'paid' listing for either a X or Y time period. When the time period is coming to an end i would like an auto-reminder sent out (perhaps with a renew discount offered) and if no renewal made for the content item to revert to a regular listing.  Is PaidListings for me ?

Also if so I would look to use a 3rd party credit card payment gateway OR a 'send a cheque offline' - do i need to write a plugin to handle this CC gateway ?