Inquiry cart (replicate and modify compare feature)

echo

Hi Alejandro,

As you are working on new JReviews 2.3 version I have one good and easy feature suggestion...

In Jreviews there is feature "compare listings" and it works flawlessly!

What I look for as well would be a feature called "add to inquiry cart". Listings are added on the same way as they are added to compare list (in footer).

The only difference instead of button "compare all" would be "send inquiry to selected listings". The next screen is brief list of listings selected and form. Submiting form all listing owners get inquiry.

What you can add too is on compare listings page have same link "send inquiry to selected listings" so on that way the people comparing listings will have possibility too to send one inquiry to more then one listing at same time (but still this feature will be standalone for those not interested in comparing listings).

This is great and highly usable feature for visitors as I noticed that visitors send (on portals we operate) in average like 3 or even more same messages via form to different listing owners by copy paste messages -probably (I doubt they are re-typing, but you never know :-)).

Thank you,

Ivan