Photo Captions

John

Hello,

I'm looking to hire someone to enable photo captions in jreviews. I don't know how complicated this is so I don't know what an appropriate budget would be. I do have money to spend, however; we can talk budget as the project is defined to your satisfaction. General specs:

Good (minimum acceptable): Captions are easily entered on the back end (before or after upload is fine). Captions display under photos when the photos are looked at in the lightbox.

Better: The "Good" spec + "lead" photo has caption displayed in the listing layout (in other words NOT just in the light box).

Best: The "Good" spec + All captions appear as a hover attribute in the listing layout (in other words NOT just in the light box).

Nice but not necessary: This code is written in a modular fashion such that it can be released to the community for general consumption. I might then solicit donations to help defray cost of commissioning code, but this would not be a sale-for-profit situation (and we could codify that however you like).

Nice but not necessary 2: Layout modification such that lead photo appears inline with the listing. Only necessary if the "better" option is achieved. Yes, I realize this has nothing to do with the core hack I'm soliciting. Just sayin'.

EDITED: Changed "bonus points" to "nice but not necessary" b/c I was worried it sounded like I had some kind of scoring system. I don't.

If I knew how hard this was I probably wouldn't be here ;). I am prepared to negotiate specs if someone explains how slight modifications would impact the difficulty of the project.

Please contact me here or using [email protected]

Best Regards,

John Casker

Ashland Link

• 3 months later...