Freelancer/Virtual Assistant Needed fopr Jreviews project - Immediate Start

Craig McFadden1424296127

I require a virtual worker to assist in the setup of Jreviews on a Joomla Platform.

DO NOT APPLY if you have not got good experience in jReviews. I have no time to teach!

I need someone to assist in the setup of jReviews, adding listing groups, adding custom fields etc and eventually adding listings to the system.

You should have great understanding of how the jReviews operates and give advice where necessary.

This is a 9-5 project UK time for the next 6 days - this may be extended when it comes to adding the listings to the system.

I cant empahsise this enough you need to know jReviews and how field groups/custom fields etc operate!

I will also be using GeoMaps plugin for this project.

At the moment this is one city the project is on - this is a pilot project, If it works it will be hundreds of cities that we will require help on.

Advise on Categories etc and layouts on Joomla with regards to jReviews will be great.

The freelancer should be available on skype during the working day and I need full time for at least 7 days (yes through the upcoming weekend too!) as the beta is due in 7-10 days