Can you add the group "Title" as another column in the Custom Fields Manager, an

William Garcia

Hello, Alejandro.

The code that you provided for displaying each field group in one tab (http://docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/Adding_jQuery_UI_tabs_to_listing_detail_page) has proven to be very useful.  In fact, I have been able to group field groups within tabs.  It helps a lot with the backend organization of fields by keeping certain groups separate, and then allows for fields groups to be grouped and made part of a single tab.  This is done by working with "Group Name" and "Title."  When two groups have the same "Group Name," they will be automatically placed in the same tab in the frontend.

The challenge arises in that the Field Manager lists the field groups by "Group Name."  This also applies to the "Group" list when you are adding or editing a group.  Since I have several groups that have the same "Group Name" (and different "Title") I cannot tell which "Title" I am working with (except by guessing based upon order).

The request, therefore, is:  Can you add the group "Title" as another column in the Custom Fields Manager, and in the Group list.

Thanks.