Need help with Map position on listings page

Kyle Powers

I saw another site do this with Jreviews I just hope its not too complicated. The default setup has my listings in a column on the left with the map on the right floating up and down.

What I want is for the map on the listings page to sit on top of the bread crumbs full screen and fixed and each listing to use all the horizontal space. I was able to remove the map next to the listings and get them to go full width by swapping out listings_blogview.thtml for the the one in the default theme. So that part looks good.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get the map to sit above the bread crumbs and display full screen. The other site I saw had the map code in a Joomla module position that came before <div class="jr_pgContainer">.  So i'm sure sure how the heck that works if the map doesn't technically reside inside the Jreviews template. I'm not sure how they get the map to only display on Jreview listings pages.

I really need this for my layout to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit. I got the map to display where I wanted it to go by installing (reinstalling?) mod_jreviews_geomaps.zip now when I publish the map module to the Joomla module position it works great. Except for two problems:

1.The large map also displays at the top of the details page in addition to the small one at the bottom of the details page.  does anyone know how to get it to not display in the joomla module position above my details page? A conditional clause in the module settings maybe?

2. The add new listing link has disappeared. Its enabled in the configuration.

Thanks

Kyle