JReviews 2.2.07 released

Alejandro

This is a bug fix only release. The most important one is the inability to delete listing images in the administration. The update is available via remote updater and as a download in the client area.

There aren't any theme changes in this update, except for one in the listing submission form that has the section and category hidden by default. This theme file is not used by JReviews unless you rename it so it's not an important change.

I know several users have asked for a list of files changed in each version. I said I would try to do it, but given the workload this will be a new year's resolution for any 2.2 update released next year. As we continue to work in the 2.3 beta there will be tons of changes in that version and we won't create changed file list for it.

Below the list of changes in this version:

[tt]2.2.07.182 - released December 15, 2010

#Fixed: Cannot save predefined replies in admin.

#Fixed: Editor ratings don't show in the reviews module.

#Fixed: Cannot delete images in the administration,

#Fixed: Included missing menu and criteria models from admin reports controller.

#Fixed: Added missing $listing_id from create hidden section/cat theme file.

#Fixed: Undefined Section key notice in Geomaps module when adding custom fields to Geomaps infowindow.

[/tt]