geomaps module not displaying after JR & Gmaps upgrades

pabalosa1

hi again

( I'm quite out of touch with setting this up, as you will see )

The GeoMaps addon upgrade went seemingly AOK.

The geomaps module use to display in selected files pre the JR / GEOmaps upgrades - but now I can't remember how I did it back then. I had a look at some previous posts of mine but that didn't help.

I've looked at the docs again about hidden menus, and mine are still there. I even created some new ones for troubleshooting, and assigned them accordingly ( hopefully correctly ), but still nothing.

There should be a geomaps module in this file I think ( there use to be, before the upgrade anyway ) :

http://bluesgreenmate.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=63&url=Farmers-Markets/farmers-markets/vic_c38_m63/

I'm using geomaps in overrides btw ( as I did pre upgrade without issue ). That's ok, isn't it /

I'm also clearing all the usual caches and registry files, and browser caches, but nothing yet. The module is enabled in the backend.

I'm uncertain if I need to nominate sect / cat IDs or whether no nominations means all are nominated. I've tried nominating a specific sect ID but still not getting a map module to show up.

I'm a bit fuzzbrained on what's happening here.

Don't I need to add some code to files like listings_tableview.thtml for the module to show up on category list pages  ? 

Is there documentation where setting up the geomaps module is written from start to finish, in the one section ? ( I found bits here and there so far, but I still am foggy brained on this at the moment )

SOS please

thanks,

P