Joomla Coder for component customization required.

urbanistas

Hi I need 3 different budgets, with the budget also provide the date of completion, provide them in PM. If you can only provide solution to one of the requests, you can also provide a quote. 1 Programmer is preferred for all of this, but it will only depend on the choices we come across.

1: RedEvent & JREVIEWS

I use RedEvent 2 Component to manage events. What I need, is when a new event is submitted, that the venue is a (article) JReviews directory listing. If the location is not currently in the jreviews listings, they go to add the location for the event, it is automatically added to the jreviews listings.

In the Venue (article from JReviews): I would want a module to show all that Venue’s Events (The module should be able to sort by: Next events, and a link to all events)

In RedEvent: All Venue links in all views (calendar, simplelist, detail, etc) should redirect to article (JReviews listing)

2: Joomla SEO optimization

Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done.

3: JoomGallery & Jom Social

We will have several galleries with photos from our users. I need:

- That the users can tag themselves on a photo from the galleries fom JoomGalleries, and a Jomsocial plugin that shows those photos in their profile.

You need to:

- SEND US A PERSONALIZED PM WITH PAST PROJECTS AND EXPERIENCE.

- ALL ‘COPY, PASTE’ MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED.

- Give full support until all the features are implemented the way we need.

- When components are updated and If you need to hack the original code of the above components to accomplish the requirements, please also provide a simple documentation to illustrate which segments of code required to modified. So we do it by ourselves if the components is upgraded.

We look for:

- We only consider the developers with experience in developing Joomla components. Please show the example that created by you and your ideas in this project.

- I need someone who work well with joomla, jomsocial, redevent, jreviews and modifying joomla extensions to custom needs. I like people who worry about design and making content looking good from a design perspective and willing to work with a lot of changes until project is completed.

- This may turn to be a long term job, since we don’t like to change programmers much, if we work well together, other works are guaranteed. Besides this project, we have others in development.

• 1 month later...