Is my setup plan correct like that ?

mikkox

hello

I want propose 3 different Plan but I'm not sure if my setup would be correct according to my need.. I read the docs and make many test and all was ok except some little point.

Here the plan I want propose:

- STANDARD = Free plan with address, GeoMap and without photo except a "no_image"

- BASIC = Free plan using same stuff of STANDARD plan + some more field + 1 photo

- PREMIUM = Paid Plan using same stuff of BASIC PLAN + some more field + inquiry form + featured + 10 photos + allow owner to reply/discuss on reviews

In fact I want import (using CSV IMport) thousand of listing and all of them will have default STANDARD plan.. So for what I understand the STANDARD plan must be set as "default plan" and must not be show in submit form. After my goal is to let the choice to owner to upgrade to BASIC or PREMIUM plan... So always if I understand well the STANDARD Plan must be created as a "new element" (I don't plan to let use to submit listing because all listing used in Jreviews will be already imported by myself) and the Plan BASIC + PREMIUM will be Upgrade Plan...

Here some issue/thing I don't understand well:

1- For STANDARD plan I must set to use 1 photo or not ?? I don't see if the "no_image" is counted like a photo and if is necessary to set "1 photo" for allow the listing to display the no_image...

2- About GeoMap I'm not able to show the map in my listing I don't know why. I have set the related coordinate field in each plan so normally the map must be displayed for all Plan. I try to disable all Plans and the map are displayed in listing so it seem is because something is wrong on my setup about Map/Plan.

3- I would like allow the "Summary" field for BASIC AND PREMIUM Plan... That mean when I will import listing I don't will include any summary text because owners will do that. So I can set this field to "required" (for obligate owner to fill this field when they choose an upgrade plan) or I must set this field "optional" for be able to not import any summary text ??

4- I would like allow "description" field only for PREMIUM plan...but here I don't see how to do... I can choose like for Summary field to set this field Optional or Required but it seem is not possible to set this field in a paid plan...

5- I don't see how to do for allow PREMIUM owner only to use reply/discussion about review...It is possible ?

Can you clarify please ?

thank