JReviews 2.2.05 build 179 released - bug fixes only

Alejandro

We are very happy to announce the release of JReviews 2.2.05 build 179. Even though it's a bug fix only release it takes the 2.2 branch of JReviews a step further in stability. Here's the complete list of fixes:

[tt] #Fixed: Undefined $menu_id notice fix for field and range modules.

#Fixed: Field option edit dialog does't close on save.

#Fixed: Review form submit hangs when ratings required are left unrated.

#Fixed: In the inquiry email the listing url is not hyperlinked.

#Fixed: Notification for listing owners is sent to reviewer.

#Fixed: Half rating setting not working in listing submit form when reviews enabled for listing submissions.

#Fixed: Moderation approvals use admin language instead of front-end default for JomSocial/Twitter posts.

#Fixed: Section title Joomfish translation not working in directory page.

#Fixed: Changing the category while editing a listing in the administration disables the submit button.

#Fixed: When using the module slider, sometimes the last page appears 2nd to last.

#Fixed: Using the apply button on new listing types creates a duplicate. The button should not show up on new listing type creation.

#Fixed: Plus signed not properly escaped, and processed as a space, when included in fieldoption added via click2add in the frontend.

#Fixed: Disable jQuery/jQuery UI settings not working in Everywhere-integrated extensions.

#Fixed: Managers can see the "frontpage" link to toggle frontpage state, but cannot change it.

#Fixed: Suffixes not working on listing form and view all reviews page. Some code was left commented by mistake! (my_controller.php)

#Fixed: Ordering by custom fields shows listings without the field at the top of the page.

#Fixed: Fixed html issue in review discussion page[/tt]

As usual, clients with valid upgrade packages can use the remote updater or find the download in the client area. If you upgrades package expired instructions for extending it can be found here:

http://docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/How_do_I_purchase_add-ons_and_upgrade_packages_if_I_already_purchased_JReviews