Countdown for Paid Listings Trial Offers???

Thorsten Hunsicker

Hello,

does anyone know if its possible to have a countdown for the Paid Listings Trial to be all set to a certain date together?

I mean the Trial perioad can be set to some days or weeks, starting AFTER the user has submitted the listings, but what about product launches, that need to go live on a certain date?

I want to offer all of my feature packages for trial until the same day, no matter how long the user has been on the site or not,  this is part of my launch strategy and will I promote it like that with a countdown running on my site.

The trick is that all of the people that have used the trial are automatically converted to subscribers if they do not unsubscribe until that date.

But how can I set up the trial periods for that? Anyone know?

ELse I could just remove the sandbox from the plugin on that date, but that is not the same as I would have NO subscribers at all! Or is it possible to enforce the removal of the premium features for everybody that used them before, so they need to subscribe to still be able to use them? WIll the data be lost in that way?

Best regards, Thorsten